Friday, April 23

A Little Preface!

I consider myself a rational, money savvy, ex-sorority girl lesbian who dislikes lesbians and loves men. Are you confused? You should be. I have big breasts that help to empower me to tell it like it is. I am an ex-sorority girl, fag-hag, football-loving, ass-enthusiastic, BARTENDER. I spent most of high school and all of college in a drunk or high or both state of mind. I cheated my way through high school to squeak my way into college. I tell you all of this so you will dismiss my horrific use of grammar and punctuation throughout this blog.

I spend most of my time now surrounded by gay men before this I was surrounded by strait women and very strait men. I have an interesting bond with men, hence my love for them. I have been let in by men in a way strait women could only dream of. I write to share secrets, answer questions, confirm somewhat obvious notions and make you laugh! I will give my take on real life situations, top gossip and local drama.

My name is Gibbler or Gibb or Gibby. Nice to meet ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment