Monday, April 26

Too old for slumber parties

I just returned home from a slumber party consisting of 30 year old strait women. The reason for the gathering was a good friends divorce. Our friend was cheated on for the third time by her husband, THIRD TIME. I am very close to her husband and at times I felt awkward and pressured in to taking sides. I guess I should take her side in the situation I mean he cheated! He broke the vows! My opinion stands neutral for the most part. I feel no loyalty to either side. I feel that this situation should surprise no one and his cheating is no surprise. THIRD TIME! Maybe she should have left him the first time? Maybe she did the right thing because marriage is for better or for worse and the first act of infidelity was a moment or drunkenness. 


The second act as a full on affair to which he had a second cell phone just for the other woman. Why would you not leave him after this? I do not know. I understand working it out when it was just a sexual mistake where the little head was thinking  not the big head. Because lets be real here men think with the little head. Men are cheaters. Men don't really give a fuck. Woman are so gullible  to think men can control themselves. 


I am surrounded everyday by gay men and most of them understand that they are distracted quite often by the little head. Gay men and strait men are very much the same. They are attracted to different things but the little head is equally in charge. The difference is that most gay men (at least the ones I know) understand and except that they need sex. That they need excitement. That they need that piece of ass sitting at the end of the bar. Gay men very often are in open relationships because they understand that sex can be just sex. 


Woman associate sex with emotion and men.... they just want to fuck! Strait men cheat because they want to fuck! They are tired of the thing that they maybe only get once a month. If they don't cheat its because they are scared of getting caught. They always get caught. Woman need to realize if his does it once he will do it again. I think people need to be more realistic when it comes to sex, cheating and monogamy. As a lesbian cheating is not about sex it is attached to emotion because we are women who are with women. As woman our desire is not to fuck but to feel connected. Men - Fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment