Friday, April 23

Perfect story to start me off!







Charlie Sheen -- Marriage in Limbo

We are drowning right now on the subject of CHEATING MEN. I am not surprised by this nor should you be. My take is that most men cheat. I know a man who WAS married, I will call him "Zack". Zack and I knew each other on an acquaintance level. I would see Zack out at my favorite bar about once a week. We would chat, take a few shots and share a basket of fries. Zack was a hard working blue collar guy. He liked to let off steam after work by throwing back a few rounds at the bar before heading home.

During one of our weekly meets at the bartender yelled out "Zack, you got a call." This is before cell phone use was the norm. Zack walked around the bar took the call. Moments later with a beads of sweat on his brow and the color of green he sat down next to me. I asked him if he was okay and he said he had just been caught by his wife. I asked what he got caught doing and he said CHEATING! He went on to explain that weeks earlier his wife had noticed money missing from his bank account and he told her he was paying a friend back. Apparently this bar was not the only place he went to blow off steam, he was seeing a hooker. He explained how he was not satisfied sexually anymore by his wife. He had been seeing this hooker because she could satisfy his needs. He explained he was still very much in love with his wife. Following his brief and anxious explanation he finished his beer and left the bar leaving me very curious about how his wife found out.

 I saw Zack only a handful of times after that he and his wife were "working it out" and his "privileges" were taken away. One of the times I saw him he said his wife was jealous of every woman he encountered and that he was no longer able to chat with me. I understood and because we were not close I really was not hurt. Not to long after the two moved out of town and he was seldom heard from. I am still left wondering how his wife found out and if they are together this day? This was not the first but just one of many men I have know who cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment